Hello guys, I’m pretty sure that most of you are still flexing with the endless streaming and downloading on Youtube via MTN network while some are enjoying Airtel Social Data Bundle to download large files via Opera Mini. Here is another endless streaming and downloading on Youtube via the Glo network.
It’s no longer news that Globacom joined 9Mobile and Airtel in offering
us free YouTube streaming. Both new and existing Glo subscribers can
enjoy free YouTube access on every purchase of internet data bundle as
from N500 and above. All Glo customers are entitled to these Glo new
data plan together with free YouTube offer irrespective of their device
technology either 4G LTE, 3G or 2G.
Today, I’m going to share with you how you can use the Glo Youtube free data to stream and download unlimitedly on the YouTube app or YouTube Go app with Glo Network.
- Glo Sim
- A good 3G/4G LTE network
- YouTube app or YouTube Go app
- Subscription Of N500 and above
- Any device like windows phone, Android, iOS or PC!
You can buy any plan of your choice by dialing *777# or by using the hsi self-care – www.hsi.glo.com.
To Watch and Download Unlimited on Youtube
- Subscribe to a data plan of N500 or N1000
- Once you are done with the subscription, wake up at 1am or few minutes before 1am to start the YouTube unlimited Streaming and downloading, between 1am – 5:30am each night.
- Open your YouTube App or the YouTube Go App and enjoy endless streaming and downloading
Note: Make sure you check your data plan by dialing *127*0#
to see if it is deducted, but you will notice that it will not deduct
anything from your current data. You N500 or N1000 subscription has
nothing to do with the YouTube streaming or download. It only gives you
Also, during this time remember that you can only stream, download and upload to YouTube without your data being deducted. It means you can’t browse with it or do any other thing because if you do so, your main data plan will surely tamper when browsing another site apart from YouTube.