Turn off Find My iPhone permanently iphone, ipad locked passcode, disabled iphone, opened menu. this tool working with idevices can jailbreak by checkra1n, uncover. & icloud account has not changed password.
Error Number Info:
- 200 Success
- 154 Try Again, Reboot System Or Connection Problem BLOCKED ID APPLE 403
- 401 Device Not Supported, Owner Has Changed Apple Id Password
- 434 Token Expired Because Process Over 1minute, Try Again
- After 200 Number Error Can Wipe Device
Icloud FMI Off Latest IOS Start From 12.4.8 support 5s-X, for iphone XR to 12Pro max support opened menu only
- Required jailbreak device only
- Auto remove lost to clean
- Not Supported for ex bypass device
- Before Process, Make Sure Device Is Offline Mode Or Airplane Mode
if the device locked passcode or disabled. You must jailbreak with checkra1n on MAC os, hackintosh, ra1nusb
if the device opened menu iphone 6-X you can jailbreak with checkra1n linux
iphone XR to 11Pro max only suport opened menu jailbreak with uncover
This program should be only used for education and research purpose do not use on any other device unless you own them. We will not be responsible for what you do with this tool, FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT LIABLE AS TO WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION
Subscribe My chanel to follow new video helpful. THANKS !!!
►Donate me a cup of coffee: https://www.paypal.me/nguyendangh2o
►Paypal id: firstname.lastname@example.org
►Skrill id: email@example.com
► My blog: https://frpfile.com/
The post Turn off Find My iPhone permanently iphone, ipad locked passcode, disabled iphone, opened menu. appeared first on FRP FILE.