Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post UTME Form for 2018/2019 Session is Out. The Cutoff ark is 180. Deadline to apply is 17th August, 2018. The Direct Entry (DE) Form is also Out. SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST). This page, which was created by AllSchool, will discuss the RSUST Post UTME Form for 2018/2019 academic session.
Is RSUST Post-UTME Form Out?
Yes this RSUST Post UTME Form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The RSUST Direct Entry (DE) Form is also Out. The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 16th July, 2018
Candidates Eligible to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- Only candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental).
- Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
When is the Deadline to Purchase the RSUST Post UTME Form.
The RSUST Online Registration for the Post-UTME/DE screening will close on Friday 17th August, 2018.
How Much is RSUST Post UTME Form?
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
- Log on to http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/ and click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening form
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 20th August 2018, to Friday 31st August, 2018 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Documents Required for RSUST Physical Screening
Physical Screening holds Screening Holds August 20th-21st 2018. See new dates below.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration..
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Latest News on RSUST Post UTME Screening Dates
This is to inform candidates scheduled for the RSUST 2018 Post UTME Screening test on Tuesday and Wednesday the 21st and 22nd of August 2018 has been postponed to a new date.
The post utme screening screening test will now take place on Monday and Tuesday 3rd and 4th August, 2018 respectively. The venues and Times remains unchanged.
If you still have any question regarding the RSU 2018/19 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions!.