Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Chief Surveyor
Job Title: Chief Surveyor
Key Job Requirements
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Should possess at least 7-10 years post-qualification of proven work experience
- Must be Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) registered
- Experience in engineering infrastructure, highway and bridges construction.
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking.
- Must current holding a lead role
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail e.g – “Chief Surveyor”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.