PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update Vivo Y71:
Download & Install PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update on Vivo Y71. If you own Vivo Y71 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update For the Vivo Y71 Will Integrate latest Security patches to device.
Vivo Y71 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 13MP Rear Camera With 5MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y71
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 425
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0
- Security update
How to Install PD1731F_EX_A_1.17.0 update on Vivo Y71:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.