The Action’s unique twist is that it has an ultra wide angle camera, but not just any ultra wide angle camera like them other non-action phones – instead, this one’s installed at a 90-degree angle, so it captures landscape videos when you’re holding the phone in portrait.
Motorola One Action specs
- Body: 161.1×71.2×9.2mm, 176g; plastic frame; Denim Blue and Pearl White color schemes.
- Display: 6.3″ LTPS IPS LCD, 2,520×1,080px resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 432ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 12MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25µm pixel size, PDAF. Ultra wide: 16MP, f/2.2, 117-degree coverage (13mm eq. focal length), 1.0µm. Depth: 5MP. 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 12MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25µm pixel size. 2160p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 9 Pie; Android One.
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 9609: Octa-core CPU (4×2.2GHz Cortex-A73 + 4×1.6GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 128GB storage; hybrid microSD slot.
- Battery: 3,500mAh Li-Po (sealed).
- Connectivity: Single/Dual-SIM; LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS + Galileo; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker.
users can easily install the Stock Firmware on the device in order to fix all of these issues including bricking issue or warranty void issue. We have mentioned the Stock ROM advantages below which you can follow.
Motorola One Action Software Update Retail Unit:
|Build Number||Security Patch/Changelog|
|PSBS29.21-20-4||New Software Update|
Motorola One Action Software Update XT2013-2 India RETIN:
Motorola One Action Software Update XT2013-2 Europe RETEU:
Motorola One Action Software Update XT2013-1 Argentina RETAR:
Steps to Install Motorola One Action Stock Firmware:
Before installing the stock firmware on the Motorola One Action device, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements and install all the necessary drivers and tools on your PC. It’s recommended to keep a backup of internal storage of the device as well.
- This ROM is supported only for Motorola One Action.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Download and Install the latest Motorola USB Drivers for PC.
- Download and extract the ADB fastboot tool on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup without the root of your device.