Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Lenovo K10 Note:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Lenovo K10 Note. If You own Lenovo K10 Note Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Lenovo K10 Note Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 710 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Card’s Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. in the Camera Department it Come with 16+8+5MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So We advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do Carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Lenovo K10 Note
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2 GB
SoC: QCOM SD 710
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware version: L38111_ROW_Q00024.0_P_ROW_11.0.224_ST_191126_qpst
- Global Version: Firmware Lenovo K10 Note
- QD Loader Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo K10 Note:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You Can usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…