How To Browse Freely On MTN using PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of PDANET
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PDANET
HOW TO USE PdaNet ON PC & ANDROID
2. In your Android, open the app and tick on the connection method you want to use. There are three methods… USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection methods.
That’s all, you will see network connection on your PC and you will be able to enjoy your free browsing both on PC and Android.