Download Motorola XT2016-2 Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File now available for the Motorola XT2016-2 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Motorola XT2016-2 Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device. the Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Motorola XT2016-2 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola XT2016-2
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5-2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: XT2016-2_LIMA_9.0_PMDS29.70-70-2
- RSD Lite: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2016-2:
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite tool
- Install RST Lite and usb Driver on Computer
- After Extracting The Firmware You will see an XML file “XXX” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar” there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save. (Note: Skip if No getvar)
- Open RSD Lite, Press the “…” Next to the Filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.3
- Reboot Phone to fastboot Mod and Connect to PC (if dead try Switched Off Phone)
- Click Download/Start, Wait until Flashing Complete. Then unplug Phone and Switch it on
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.
The post How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2016-2 appeared first on ROM-Provider.