Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Doogee N100:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File have now been available for the Doogee N100 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Doogee N100 Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device. the Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Doogee N100 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Doogee N100
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6763
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: DOOGEE-N100-Android9.0-20190806
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee N100:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.
The post How to Install official Firmware on Doogee N100 (Stock ROM) appeared first on ROM-Provider.