If you just bought the AllCall Mix 2 and want to install Android 10 Q, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will share a step by step tutorial to install the AOSP Android 10 update for AllCall Mix 2 based on GSI treble custom build.
Steps to Install Android 10 ROM on AllCall Mix 2
First, you have to unlock the device bootloader in order to flash any Custom ROM. But going to the process. let’s take a look at requirements and download links first.
- You need to unlock the bootloader at first.
- Download the required Android 10 GSI ROM file and Android 10 GApps file from below.
- ARM, ARM64, or x86: Check your Android Phone’s Processor
- Treble Support: Check If Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data without Root. In case anything goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data.
A only arm64 – arm64 avN
A/B arm64 – arm64 bvN
A/B arm32 – arm bvN
Instructions to Install:
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the AOSP Android 10 Custom ROM on your AllCall Mix 2 handset easily. If in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.