How to flash Tecno android, how to flash Infinix phone, simple way to flash tecno phone, how to unbrick tecno android.
SP flash tool is an application which mainly helps you to flash Stock ROM, Custom recovery and fixing in some extreme cases ( firmware update, Flash recovery, unbrick bricked Android device etc.). SmartPhone FlashTool is working with MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based) You can Download SPFlashTool from our downloading section. You need to load scatter file for MTK based device for functioning.
Direct links for SP Flash Tool Download – Latest v5.1824
Here you can download Smartphone Flash Tool. Grab it from our direct downloading links.
What we can do with SPFlash tool
- Flashing to Android stock-ROM (scatter based)
- Flash Custom ROM (scatter based)
- Application for Fixing Bricked device.
- Advanced Memory testing and verifying.
- Read / Write parameters.
- Erasing / Formatting / Reset Your MTK based device.
Requirements For SP FlashTool
- Pc or Laptop
- USB data cable for the device
- Drivers (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers ). You can see above tutorial and downloading links
- Scatter file + files to be flashed
- Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- SPFlashTool Download from above links.
How to manually install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
This is how to install MT65xx drivers for your windows PC. You need to install drivers in order to connect your smartphone properly
Basic Guide for SP-Flash-Tool
- Download and unzip the package, Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your smartphone
- Connect the device and Click on “DOWNLOAD” button on top ( not the tab), If it asks click on “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have a problem with flashing utility or drivers install MediaTek USB drivers from our links.
After Saucerful run you will be prompted with a green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.
How to use Android MTK Tool
Check our Full video guide for how to use SmartPhone flash recovery software. We will make a full detailed tutorial for how to flash stock ROM, custom root and how to fixing other cases with SPFlashTool.
Note: Make sure to take a full backup of your Android device before using the smartphone flashtool. This because your personal information such as photos, contacts, messages could be removed during the flashing process.