Fix RMM State Lock on Samsung Galaxy A20s:
RMM State Lock on Galaxy A20s is a Security Feature Which is Similar Like FRP. means When you Reset Your Phone you can See RMM State Lock on Galaxy A20s. So in the article we Share a Step by Step guide to Fix This issue when you loss Your Google account Password.
How RMM State Work:
it’s a Security feature Means When Someone reset a Samsung phone then during the First boot it Require a internet Connection to access the Device using the Pre Setup Google account otherwise You would not be able to use the Device. in Simple it will lock your Device on First boot after resting the Device.
- RMM State Fixed for Galaxy A20s: Download
How to Fix RMM State On Galaxy A20s:
- Download RMM_State_Fix.zip from above and save it to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by using the Power and Volume button
- Go to Install tab and locate Downloaded File, Confirm Install
- Wait until Success. Reboot System Now