Remove ZTE FRP, download ZTE FRP removal, FRP removal on ZTE
It looks like several ZTE owners are also dealing with this problem, so we’ve put together the instructions for a ZTE Google account bypass.
FRP bypass for ZTE instructions
- Reset the phone and power it back on
- Choose your preferred language, then tap onStart
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- Skip several steps of the setup until you reach theVerify Account screen
- Tap on the email field, in order to activate the keyboard
- Most ZTE phones come with the Swift Key keyboard, so you need to tap on the keyboard’s menu key.
- Select Settings from the menu
- From the Settings menu within SwiftKey selectLanguages
- Minimize the menu on the screen, then go to theGoogle search bar
- When prompted to sign in with a Google Account, choose “No, Thanks”
- In the Google search bar, type “Settings” and select it. If the SwiftKey menu pops up again, tap on Got it, then Not Now.
- From the Settings menu select Backup and Reset
- From this submenu, choose Factory Data Reset. Go through the entire process and reset your handset again. However, this time you won’t see the FRP lock.
If you had any trouble performing these above-mentioned steps here is a very helpful video that will guide you through the process. The method is slightly different and it will work just for devices featuring the same users interface, but it works in the end: