Remove FRP on Samsung phone, bypass FRP on android, reset FRP on android, remove bypass Google account verification.
How to bypass Google account verification for Samsung phones
Samsung handsets are among the best selling devices in the world, so this issue is very often encountered by their users, especially those who get used phones. If you want to learn how to bypass a Google account on a Samsung Galaxy, you can use the method below.
FRP Bypass for Samsung instructions
After performing a factory reset on the phone, wait until it reboots and prompts to choose a language. After choosing it, proceed to the next steps:
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (orMore depending on what Android OS you are running)
- Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
- From the Help section, tap on Using Google Keyboard.
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
- Type Settings in the search field
- Scroll down until you find“About Phone” and tap it.
- Enter the menu and look for Build Number. Tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open theDeveloper Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account
- Add the new account and your phone will be ready to use.
If you had any trouble performing these above-mentioned steps here is a very helpful video that will guide you through the process:
These steps should help you to easily perform a Samsung Galaxy J7 Google account bypass, for example, or for any other model running Android 5.1 Lollipop and above.