Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on honor 8s:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on honor 8s which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your honor 8s then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
honor 8s Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. it is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Google username.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge during Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- Require Firmware File
- KSA-LX9 KSA-L29 HW RU KATYUSHA-L29B 184.108.40.206
- Note: Not tested to Rollback
Steps to Bypass FRP on honor 8s:
- Download above Firmware
- Open the Zip and Extract the dload folder on the Pen drive
- Turn off the Phone
- Connect the Pen_drive to Phone with the OTG cable
- Press Volume + Volume – & Power button at Same time
SD Card Method: Extract Zip in Phone Storage/SD card and then Same Process. Extracted file look like below image