THE BEST WAY TO BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT VERIFICATION ON SPREADTRUM ANDROID DEVICE
follow the simple instruction below in order to bypass FRP on any spreadtrum device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot
- Original USB Cable
Steps to Bypass Factory Reset Protection FRP on Spreadtrum (SPD) using fastboot
Follow the below steps to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Spreadtrum (SPD) Android Phone using Fastboot
- Boot into Recovery by holding Power Button for 2 sec. then Press Vol Down and Release Power Button.
Then scroll down to “Reboot to Bootloader” with the Vol down button, Press Power Button to Select.
- The phone will boot into fastboot mode, as show in the below image.
- Now Open CMD.exe as an Administrator
- Click “Yes” on the Pop-up Window
- Command Prompt will open then type the command below and Hit Enter Button
fastboot erase persist
- Then type the below command to restart your phone
- Now Google Account is removed on your device
- Make sure to setup ADB & Fastboot
- Battery must be charged
- Apply this method only on Spreadtrum phone doing otherwise is at your own risk
- Use Original USB cable
- Make sure your phone, PC USB ports are in a good condition