Hard Reset HiSense F30s:
Step by Step Guide to hard Reset HiSense F30s, by using this Method You can Remove Pattern, Password and Pin lock From the device.
HiSense F30s Smartphone Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 439 Processor. The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards.
What is Hard Reset:
Hard Reset is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean.
How to Hard Reset HiSense F30s :
A. access Recovery Menu:
1. Turn OFF mobile Phone
2. together Press Power Key and Volume+ (or Power+ Volume- Key then Select Recovery mod)
3. Green Robot on screen. Press ON and Short Volume+
4. You Get to the recovery menu )
B. Wipe Data
- Now Select Wipe data/factory Reset
- Done/ Go back Reboot system Now
Method 2 :
- Download and Extract Platform tools on PC From Here
- Download & Install adb Fastboot Driver on PC From here
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by by together Pressing Volume Down & Power button
- No Connect Phone to PC with usb
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder and type below code
to hard Reset:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata