The Leventis academic Foundation is pleased to release and offer Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture to study at the Earth University Costa Rica for the year 2018/2019. Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Leventis Foundation Nigeria was established in 1988 to take over and expand the work the “Nigeria Advisory Panel” of the A. G. Leventis Foundation which had been active since 1979. In support of the Federal Government’s new Educational Programme with its emphasis on self-sufficiency in food production, the Foundation took a major policy decision in 1986 by choosing as its main goal the training of young farmers in modern agricultural methods.
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Sustainable Agriculture.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in USA (Costa Rica)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; admisiones-at-earth.ac.cr
You may also fill out the application online: https://www.earth.ac.cr/en/study-at-earth/how-to-apply/ and attach documents, recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.
Application requirements are:
- Complete the application form in its entirety and sign the form, together with a witness.
- Attach one (1) current passport size photograph on the first page of the application.
- Attach copies of your junior and senior high school certificate(s) or result in slips/transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also, enclose transcripts from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.
- Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the suggested EARTH format.
- Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognition, out-of-format recommendation letters that you may consider as support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.