RMX2076PU_11_A.19 Firmware update for Realme X50 Pro:
RMX2076PU_11_A.19 Firmware update Now available for the Realme X50 Pro Which will Integrates Security Patches Released on APRIL 2020. the update is available for all it’s user Via OTA, if You have Not Yet Receive it then You can download Manually from below.
Realme X50 Pro Run on android 10 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 865 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+12+2MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme X50 Pro
Size: up to 3.3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 10XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2076PU_11_A.19
- RMX2076PU_11_A.19 30/4/2020: Download
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Changed the charging icon
● Added Vivid Mode to Screen Color Mode
● Added function of recording 60FPS 4K videos
● Optimized the quality of photos
● Optimized the screen redness at the low brightness in some scenes
● Optimized network stability
Known issue fixed
● Fixed screen rounded corner problem
How to Install RMX2076PU_11_A.19 update on Realme X50 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip