Follow these simple guides to update your security patch and firmware on motorola One Action easily.
Steps to Install November 2019 Security patch for Motorola One Action (PSBS29.39-23-7)
If you’re not receiving the software OTA updates on your Moto G6 handset and now you want to install the firmware manually, check out the full installation guide below. Meanwhile, before diving into that, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements as well.
- The firmware file supported for the Motorola One Action (Kane) model only. Don’t try to install it on other devices.
- Take a full backup of your device (No Root) at first.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Download and Install the latest Motorola USB Drivers on your PC.
- It is important to install ADB and Fastboot tools on your system.
Instructions to Install PSBS29.39-23-7 Firmware
You have to install the firmware using the ADB sideloading method. To know more about the process and how to do it, follow the guide interlinked below. Follow the same guide to flash the latest firmware on Motorola One Action and step up its security level to that of November 2019.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you. So, now you can easily install November 2019 security patch on your Motorola One Action.