Xiaomi has released a new firmware update for the Redmi 7A that’s rolling out globally with a software version V220.127.116.11.PCMMIXM. It’s based on Android 9.0 Pie and offers the November 2019 patch, fixes the notification shade couldn’t open issue.
Check OTA Update
Due to the incremental roll-out, Xiaomi device users mostly face the delayed software update. Now, if you also feel the same, you can manually check the OTA update.
Head over to the device Settings > About Phone > tap on software update. Additionally, you can go to the Software Updater app directly on your device to check the firmware update. If the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM is available, just grab it.
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2019. Increased system security.
Still, not getting the OTA update? Follow our full-depth firmware installation guide below for the Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine).
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
Now, before heading over to the firmware installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links below.
- Keep in mind that this firmware update file is supported for the Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine) Global variant.
- Your device should be running on the official Stock Firmware in order to apply this update.
- Make sure to maintain the battery juice on your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full data backup on your device to protect all the important data.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Instructions to install:
We hope that you’ve followed all the pre-requirements and downloads completely. Now, you can head over to the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM installation guide on your Redmi 7A. You can either follow Recovery method or Fastboot method. Additionally, we have put up the video tutorial guide for your ease.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve easily installed the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 7A. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.