OPPO R17 Pro ColorOS 6 based Android 9.0 Pie: CPH1877EX_11_C.21 was just released, navigate through this post to download the rom.
How to Install CPH1877EX_11_C.21 Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo R17 Pro?
If you wish to experience Android 9.0 Pie right now itself on our Oppo R17 Pro, then download the OTA zip shared below and install it via recovery. Installation is quite easy and for your convenience, we shared the entire steps for flashing the new Pie OS-based firmware.
- The OTA firmware we will provide in this guide is exclusive to the Oppo R17 Pro. Do not use it on any other Oppo smartphone, otherwise, that may brick the device.
- Your device should be running on Stock ROM in order to manually install the current firmware. If you use any custom firmware then this guide will not be useful at all.
- Make sure to take a complete back up of your device data to be on the safer side, so if anything goes wrong while installation, you won’t lose your data.
CPH1877EX_11_C.21 | Download
Now, let’s check out the steps.
- Download the firmware package From the download link
- Move it to your Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone
- together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone will now boot into the Recovery mode.
- Tap on Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Tap on Install. Wait until the installation is complete.
- Tap on Reboot System Now.
That’s it. Now, your Oppo R17 pro will boot up with Android 9.0 Pie running the build CPH1877EX_11_C.21. Enjoy the features of the Pie OS.