Download Itel A33 stock rom / firmware / pac file below
Did you accidentally brick your Itel A33 (W5001P) device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install stock ROM on Itel A33 device. Since Itel A33 is a MediaTek MT6580 soc based device, we need to use SP Flash tool to flash the stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
- Itel A33 (W5001P-F3102-8.1-OP-V026-20190223)
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.hovatek.com/redirectcode.php?link=aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyMheUNZeWdTWUEhNGk0Y1liaW5Wb3cwOHFqS3VPSS1VY0tuYXZJcWxCWUlEMnpCcTJCTlJDOA==” ]
How to flash / unbrick an Itel A33
The firmware above is in .pac format (after you extract from zip, rar or 7z file) so this means you can flash with Research Download or Upgrade Download tool, Infinity Chinese Miracle II SPD Box, Miracle Box or any other Chinese box or tool which supports flashing in PAC format.
Before flashing, ensure that:
- The battery is charged to an extent and inserted into the phone
- The phone is powered off / switched off
- You have installed Spreadtrum SCI USB drivers
- You have downloaded the firmware above and copied the .pac file into a folder (ensure to unzip if the pac file is in a zip, rar or 7z file)
- You have a PC and USB cord
Itel A33 Core Specifications
- Model: Itel A33
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: SC7731