V1.150 Software update for Nokia 3.4:
V1.150 Firmware update Now available for the Nokia 3.4 which will Integrates security patches Release on FEB 2021. However, an OTA is not always available to all users, either because of its location, region & Releasing phase. In this guide you will Learn How to Install V1.150 update on Nokia 3.4.
Nokia 3.4 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD460 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. the device come with 3/4Gb of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- make a backup before process
- it will note erase userdata but if any bootloop issue then wipe userdata from recovery
Device Name: Nokia 3.4
Type: Full OTA
Size: up to 1.4GB
SoC: QCOM SD460
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V1.150
● Android security patch: FEB 2021
How to Install V1.150 update on Nokia 3.4:
- Download latest update from above
- Move Downloaded file to device storage
- Restart Phone to recovery mod by pressing volume up & down key (in switched off Mod)
- In the Menu select ‘apply update from SD card’
- Now browse for the downloaded file and select Install, once done go back & restart device
Note: You can also Install it using the sideload feature. If You have a Rooted Phone then Flash it using twrp then flash No verity opt encrypt.zip
The post Download & Install V1.150 full OTA Firmware on Nokia 3.4 appeared first on ROM-Provider.