Tenx OS is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customizations. Tenx OS supported Many of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Run on Android 9.00 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- Tenx OS for redmi note 7 with Gapps: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- Initial Build
- Change live wallpaper to static, if lags
How to Install Tenx OS on Redmi Note 7:
- Download Latest Tenx OS build with in your Redmi Note 7
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, Tenx OS is ready to bootup with in your Redmi Note 7
The post Download & Install Tenx OS 2.9 Android 11 on Redmi Note 7 appeared first on ROM-Provider.