OxygenOS is a AOSP based operating system developed by OnePlus exclusively for their Android smartphones. New Oxygen OS 11 for Redmi Note 7 will bring you experience like OnePlus smartphone, which you can Install with in your device by following the below Instructions.
Redmi Note 7 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- Oxygen OS 11 for Redmi Note 7: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- Mystic EAS Kernel
- Fixed DT2W
- McLaren Theme
- OnePlus Vendor gg
- Fixed Bluetooth
- OnePlus Nord’s Facelock
- Pre Rooted (Just download magisk app)
- Fixed the issue of Full Screen apps feature wasn’t showing
- Fixed the issue of Screen Recorder was crashing when switching to internal audio
How to Install Oxygen OS on Redmi Note 7:
- Download Latest Oxygen OS from above
- Move Downloaded file to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- wipe all userdata (must Require)
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, Oxygen OS is ready to bootup with in your Redmi Note 7