Lineage OS is a custom ROM which is successor to the Popular CyanogenMod ROM with an emphasis on openness, community development, and Improvement of the stock Android experience, LineageOS supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- LineageOS 18.1 by DarkJoker360dev: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- synced with latest LineageOS 18.1 source code
- Merged March 2021 security patches
- Fixed mic in some apps (Meet, Discord,etc)
- updated blobs to R
- updated configs from MIUI R
- Increase gps batch size
- switched to OSS charger
- Added support for a new Redmi note 8T version
- updated some blobs to LA.UM.9.11.r1-02800
- upstreamed kernel to 4.14.223
- Added wire guard support
- Fixed safety net with and without Magisk
- Switched to newer QTI thermal HAL
- Added Micam support
- Increased performance
- Improved notch cutout
How to Install LineageOS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8:
- Download Latest LineageOS 18.1 build with in your Redmi Note 8
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, LineageOS 18.1 is ready to bootup with in your Redmi Note 8