Firmware Details: F900U1UES2ASL1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Fold (SM-F900U1)
- Region: USA [US Unlocked variants]
- Build Number: F900U1UES2ASL1
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
- Supported Carriers: Verizon, T-Mobile, Tracfone, AT&T, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, Nextech and Sprint
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on US Unlocked Galaxy Fold (F900U1UES2ASL1)
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware is supported only for Samsung Galaxy Fold [US Unlocked].
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: F900U1UES2ASL1
So, make sure to download the January 2020 Security patch for your US unlocked Galaxy Fold device with build number F900U1UES2ASL1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.