Download EVT stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool, and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your EVT device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only possible way to unbrick it.
Download EVT Stock ROM Firmware
|EVT Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|EVT F1S||Download USB Driver|
|EVT F2||Download USB Driver|
|EVT F2V||Download USB Driver|
|EVT F3||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device
2) Download EVT USB driver, install it on your computer, and connect your device to the PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by EVT Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your EVT device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your EVT device after flashing stock ROM file on it.