Are you using an Avio smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your Avio device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Here you can download Avio stock ROM for all models.
Download Avio stock firmware from here (based on device model number), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and enjoy the native Android experience again. If your Avio device is bricked, flashing stock firmware is the only possible way to unbrick it.
Download Avio Stock ROM Firmware
|Avio Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Avio FlyBee FS52||NA||Download Firmware|
|Avio Sen S61||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S21||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S22||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio FlyBee FS42||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio FlyBee FS41||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S51||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen C19||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen C13||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S3A||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen Pro One||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S3||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S2||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S1||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio A352||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S4||NA||Coming Soon|
|Avio Sen S45||NA||Coming Soon|
Points To Remember
1) Get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mint device by visiting rootmydevice.com!
2) Download Avio USB driver, install it on your computer, and connect your device to the PC or laptop computer.
3) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by Avio Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing a stock firmware file, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the stock ROM file for your Avio device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your Avio device after flashing stock ROM file on it.