After launching the device, Samsung has started rolling its first software update for Galaxy A01 (SM-A015M). Yes, it is now receiving the fresh software update for the month of December.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015M)
- Region: Guatemala
- Build number: A015MUBU1ASLC
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Security Patch Level: 2019-12-01
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A01
You have to use the Odin tool to install the stock firmware on your Galaxy A01. Also, make sure to have the correct Samsung USB drivers with you. We have put up the download links to all the important tools in the next section.
- This firmware zip file and this tutorial is exclusive for Galaxy A01 (SM-A015M).
- Don’t install the firmware file provided here on other Samsung smartphones.
- Charge up the phone battery to 50% to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- A PC and a USB Cable
- Make sure to take a complete backup(non-root method) of your device data before installing it.
- Enter your device into the Samsung Download Mode as well.
- A015MUBU1ASLC| Download Samsung Firmware here
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers | Download
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool