Hard Reset Cherry Flare S8 / S8 Plus:
Step by Step Guide to hard Reset Cherry Flare S8/ S8 Plus, by using this Method You can Remove Pattern, Password and Pin lock From the device.
Cherry Flare S8 Plus Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P70 Processor. The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards.
What is Hard Reset:
Hard Reset is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean.
How to Hard Reset Cherry Flare S8/ S8 Plus:
A. access Recovery Menu:
1. Turn OFF mobile Phone
2. together Press Power Key and Volume+ (or Power+ Volume- Key then Select Recovery mod)
3. Green Robot on screen. Press ON and Short Volume+
4. You Get to the recovery menu )
B. Wipe Data
- Now Select Wipe data/factory Reset
- Done/ Go back Reboot system Now
Method 2 :
- Download and Extract Platform tools on PC From Here
- Download & Install adb Fastboot Driver on PC From here
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by by together Pressing Volume Down & Power button
- No Connect Phone to PC with usb
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder and type below code
to hard Reset:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata
The post Cherry Flare S8 / S8 Plus hard reset bypass Pattern Pin Password appeared first on ROM-Provider.