- Device name: Tecno Camon iSky 2 - Device model: IN1 Pro - Device stock OS: Android 8.1.0 - Device chipset: MediaTek MT6739 - Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Oreo - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: BLESS - ROM OS version: Android 10 (Q) - SDK Version: 28 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language - Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
How to install BLESS Android 10 ROM for Tecno Camon iSky 2 IN1 Pro
Important Notice: Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing BLESS Android 10 ROM for Tecno Camon iSky 2 IN1 Pro. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
- Backup your current ROM.
- Download BLESS Android 10 ROM for Tecno IN1 Pro from the given link below.
- Download bootloop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Now, copy the ROM img file, bootloop fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install and install img.
- Select BLESS OS Android 10 GSI img file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, go back to TWRP main menu.
- Now flash allzygotefix, and permissiver (all files are present in the patch) extract and flash one by one.
On First boot, your device may reboot before it gets to the boot animation screen, don’t panic, it is all good. Wait for 3-5 minutes, your device will boot up into the new Android Q OS.
Download BLESS Android 10 ROM for Tecno IN1 Pro
Possible Errors And How to Fix
After flashing BLESS Android 10 on Tecno IN1 Pro, you may encounter the following errors we’ll be listing below when installing gapps and there fixes.
Error Code 70: Insufficient Storage While Installing Gapps
To fix insufficient storage issue when installing TWRP, follow the simple steps below;
- In TWRP, go to wipe then click on the Advanced Wipe option.
- On the next screen, tick the system partition then tap on the repair or change file system option.
- You’ll be taken to another new screen as shown in the screenshot, now, tap the resize file system option.
- You may get an error on your first try, don’t panic, just retry resizing your device file system again and everything will work fine.
- Once the file system has been resized successfully, go back to TWRP and flash gapps, it should now install without any problem.
Error Code 20: Incompatible Android ROM detected
This error occurs when the gapps package you’re trying to install is seeing your current rom as stock and not the Android 10 ROM you just installed.
Follow the steps to fix;
- In TWRP main menu, tap on the mount option, you’ll get a list of all the available partition on your device.
- The system partition as shown in the screenshot below will be unticked, this simply means the system partition is not mounted, the reason gapps is failing to recognize the ROM installed.
- Now, all you need to do is mount the system partition by ticking the system partition.
- Once the system partition is mounted (ticked) retry gapps installation and there should be no more issues.
So, that’s it. If you encounter any other issues installing BLESS Android 10 for Tecno Camon iSky 2 IN1 Pro, kindly use the comment box below.