Download Stock Firmware for Blackview BV5100 Pro:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Blackview BV5100 Pro & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. by using this firmware you can solve all software issues with in your Blackview BV5100 Pro such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Blackview BV5100 Pro Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762V Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI and Bluetooth & 3G. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Blackview BV5100 Pro
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.4GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: BV5100Pro_S1_201221
How to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview BV5100 Pro:
- Extract downloaded Stock firmware file.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
have any issue, Let me know via comment
The post Blackview BV5100 Pro Firmware Flash File MT6762 10.0 appeared first on ROM-Provider.